Social Buttons

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
exhaust can something I love
04-25-2011, 04:23 PM
exhaust can something I love
I now own a prius... surprisingly, I really enjoy it a lot. It certainly doesn't put out that much exhaust, but there's something about my car that is really growing on me, I just love it. It has a really nice turndown tailpipe and big muffler right by it... for me these are some of the hottest tailpipes ever... I just love laying underneath it and feeling the exhaust puffing out on my cock,face, or wherever. I think the fact that it is smaller and "weaker" makes it more personal... I can really dominate this car and do whatever I want with the exhaust.. I'm a bit more fearless than I was with the last car I had ... I used to be afraid of even starting it up for fear that I something would go wrong...my fetish for exhaust has often led me to bad luck and unhappy situations, so it's a bit of an unattainable love thing. I still don't know if I've ever had a situation where I could truly make love to my car without feeling inhibition, fear that I would be caught, fear of losing consciousness from CO poisoning, fear of my neighbors spotting me in the garage and calling the cops..... I get a bit paranoid, and so it hard for me to really go for it when Im actually in the moment with my car. More often than not I end up jerking off in bed thinking about it .... this could be a good thing in that I dont actually inhale all that much exhaust in the long run, but damn, it gets annoying jerking off all the time and never actually having that amazing experience I want to have fucking my cars tailpipe all the way, cumming inside it, and not being afraid that someone might show up and catch me in the garage doing this strange shit.
I often feel weird afterwards... sometimes shameful, or depressed about why my sexual passions get the better of me and ruin my discipline during the day... but hey this would be the case even if it were a human, considering how little sex I actually have. I am working on accepting it as part of how I am, this fetish of mine, rather than fighting the losing battle of pretending Im over it, and trying to erase it. Its been ingrained in me from an early early age.... I remember masturbating to exhaust even when I was like 4 or 5, because I figured out how to masturbate by humping my bed or pillow... and I had no idea what I was doing at the time, haha. But I remember often thinking of cars and tailpipes pumping out steamy clouds of exhaust even when I was that young.
Anyway, getting back to my prius, Im definitely developing a real attachment to it... I love fucking its exhaust. It's very personal.... it's very cute in a way. My cock fits inside it very nicely, and I just love the shape of it.
Interestingly, the fact that it is supposedly so eco-friendly and clean is part of what makes it horny for me. I love flooring the gas pedal to get the engine running around 2500 rpms I guess (thats all it goes up to when you rev it in park), and looking in back to see the steam clouds that are blowing out the tailpipe. Then I go back jerk off, while the water drips out of the tailpipe onto my body-- I forgot to mention I love the condensation coming out of the exhaust.... such a huge turn on for me! I love to see kids revving there cars to see the water blowing out of the pipe. Anyway, the prius is fun too because it starts up by itself-- I often turn it on, then start humping the tailpipe... when the engine suddenly comes to life... that's an amazing moment, and the exhaust starts to flow. I love the consistency of idling... I think it was revitupman who described it as "the cars steamy" breath... I love that expression. I love feeling the exhaust coming out really moist and warm... it is so sexy to see the steam clouds rising up, to hear the sound of the purring engine, and how the exhaust just keeps coming.
When I am having fun with the tailpipe, I often feel very peaceful and serene... I suppose it's the effects of CO or whatever else, but I think it's not just that, because I rarely spend enough time under the exhaust to experience these side effects. I am too afraid, since I always do it solo, and I always do it in a garage-- I live near a city, so it's hard to find a private place to enjoy exhaust.
So yeah... I think I genuinely do feel really at peace when I'm with my car in these moments. Just writing about it makes me excited about the next chance I will get with my car.
I have a busy schedule during the day, and don't often get the time I want to enjoy my car.... so when I do, it's always an event, and something I look forward to with great anticipation. Right now, Im going through something like exhaust withdrawal... because it's been too long! I hate to think of it as a drug though... because I dont feel like Im addicted to the drug of exhaust as an inhalant... I feel like it's truly a sexual attraction, and I think sex is more aptly classified as just a necessary part of life, not an addiction.
oK....yes I've had my moments when I wish I could just stop this craziness and not have to deal with it, and I never do... so ok perhaps it is a bit of an addiction... but still I dont buy it ... it's a fine distinction to make.
But yes... seeing groups like this, and seeing people on youtube and xtube has been great and helping me become more accepting of this fascination I have with exhaust, an attraction that truly can become passionate at times.
So getting back to my prius. I love the feeling of the tailpipe... I fondle it quite a bit when the engine is running. I love to start it up cold, and feel how the pipe warms up as the engine runs... I love to feel the exhaust temperature going up, and to see the steam clouds start to come out. Then.... the engine shuts off cuz its a hybrid... DAMN! So I have my ways... it used to be the inspection mode... that was back when I drove zipcar priuses a few years ago.. but now that I have my own, and dont want to f around with that. I usually just put the defrost on max (almost always makes engine turn back on when it's not all the way warmed up), and if that doesnt work I have two more options 1. put something on gas pedal and 2.put emergency brake on, push gas to start engine, and shift to neutral with other foot on brake pedal.
When you do this last option, to car settles into a very soft idle, lower rpms than what it usually does... sounds more like a normal car... and the exhaust is so mild I feel very courageous and have come closer than ever before to having that ideal experience fucking the tailpipe and the works.
To get my cock to really fit in the tailpipe all the way, I have a new method... I lay down and move myself, head first, underneath the car... so my head is usually right below the front part of the muffler, and then my cock can slide right into the pipe as it blows out the waste gases.
It is really hot to be laying right underneath and staring up at the live exhaust system at work, while getting a blow job from the exhaust. I especially love how all the condensation in the warm up exhaust acts as a lubricant for my dick... when I take it out it's all wet and feels so amazing. Man... I wish I could meet someone who shared this fetish of mine, we could have such awesome times.
Another thing I love to do is to wake up in the morning, and go down to the garage first thing and let the exhaust massage my crotch. Wearing sweatpants and sweatshirt are the best for this. I let the pipe blow the exhaust up my leg, until my crotch is engulfed in warm fumes. I also hook up my shirt sleeve to the pipe, filling the exhaust warm up my toros. Get for a really cold day! I definitely have warmed up my hands on my cars exhaust while shoveling snow outside, haha.
Ok... Im getting tired now so better stop... Im really rambling, but theres so much to talk about ... twenty something years of being so aroused by and dreaming about exhaust and telling no one about it.
One important point to remember is.... you might also enjoy the exhaust from a hybrid!!! Be open minded ... you can really own it sexually cuz the engine is smaller etc. And... it makes "real" cars seem all the more sexy, because they really know how to pump out the pollution in a hurry! Nothing like a great exhaust on a jeep, or ford SUV, to say the least. I cant wait till tomorrow... Ill be alone and I'm gonna have such a good time... it's been too long!
Btw I was reading the safety section... I was under the influence that car catalytic converters eliminated most of the CO when the engine is warm... like 80-90% when the engine is at idle... I was surprised to hear someone say it is only 20-30 or so. Then it must still be dangerous, even if it's coming out of a prius! I better be careful, since I'll be doing it alone until I meet someone else who is interested.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
04-28-2011, 02:07 AM
RE: exhaust can something I love
I think most people don't tell what they love. But you will find more people on this forum who like exhausts. The CO why don't azsk your local garage to do a CO measurement of the exhaust fumes ?. Than you know...
05-01-2011, 05:40 AM
GMB, You and I sound like we're a lot alike. Although my preference has always been for older cars, watching the exhaust, smoke, steam, blast out the pipe as someone revved the engine hard, and having that exhaust blowing on my body, especially my cock and hands, I've more recently really gotten into newer cars. A lot of that is probably because I now live in a building with 3 zipcars in the garage. Sometimes I'll rent one for a couple of hours and drive out of town to a nearby nature preserve that no one ever goes to. (yes, I suppose I like the irony of going to a nature preserve to rev the engine of a car blowing wasteful pollution into the air...) It's at the end of a dead end road with no other way to get to it so I'm reasonably safe from having someone catch me. I've figured out that I can rev it from behind if I take a metal stick, attach it to the break pedal as a pivot so that it'll press down on the gas on the right side when I pull on the rope I've attached to the left side. Except for the concern of being caught I would spend hours out there just revving the engine and feeling the exhaust.

Sometimes, though, later in the evening, I'll reserve one of the cars for an hour and go down to the garage to enjoy feeling the exhaust as the car idles. Usually when I do this the engine isn't warmed up, so like you mention the exhaust is cold at first and then gradually warms up. When I do this I love to just put my dick in the pipe and let the vibrating exhaust get my dick hard. If I do this for long enough, maybe 10 minutes, I eventually will blow my load in the pipe. I love the feeling of the orgasm when I do this because with no stimulation from thrusting into the pipe or jacking myself off the orgasm builds much slower. I can feel the muscles tensing as I'm about to shoot and I'm trying to hold back but eventually the stimulation from the pulsing exhaust is too much to resist and I shoot my load.

I wish you lived closer so that we could go out to the nature preserve together. It'd be amazing if we could both get behind the car together and take turns fucking the car's pipe.
06-28-2011, 02:45 PM
RE
" Usually when I do this the engine isn't warmed up, so like you mention the exhaust is cold at first and then gradually warms up. When I do this I love to just put my dick in the pipe and let the vibrating exhaust get my dick hard. If I do this for long enough, maybe 10 minutes, I eventually will blow my load in the pipe."

I tried this recently... and it's really amazing! Thanks so much for the idea! I have a prius now, so, it's pretty fun... I push the start button, then I slide my body, head first, under the car... because the exhaust has a turn down tip, so the best way to get my cock inside it is to go under the car with my torso underneath (if you can visualize this). This can be a little scary, because the prius is so low to the ground, there's barely any room for me underneath (and I'm not even fat), and it's a little scary being underneath such heavy machinery, with a huge gas tank right above me. But, I have to say, it's quite a thrill to do once I get over the fear. There really isn't much to be afraid of, in that gas insn't going to leak out, and the car most probably isn't suddenly going to collapse on me, haha. Anyway, the perceived danger actually becomes an additional turn on... because I position myself such that I'm staring right up the muffler. So, I quickly get in position, with my cock in the exhaust pipe, grab the big muffler with my hands and basically make love to it... and just wait for the engine to come to life. It's very exciting, because the car is first silent, then you start to hear some computer-like noises, and then you all of the sudden... YES the engine starts. It's definitely one of the most exciting moments I've had, because for me exhaust has always been this unnattainable, forbidden thing. So it's pretty awesome to have your hands around the muffler and your dick in the pipe feeling the engine and exhaust system come to life. Then, I do just what you said. Let the vibrations slowly bring my to an orgasm. And to feel the exhaust get warmer and more moist as the minutes pass.... totally amazing, for me. I love to feel my dick with my hand every so often... it gets so nice and lubricated from the water vapor in the exhaust. Then, the prius will shut off when it gets warmed up... so just when it gets very hot... I can continue to fuck the pipe, and it really works somehow, because the inside is so wet and slippery, and the metal on my exhaust pipe happens to be unusually smooth and nice (No sharp edges really).

I've been away for a while, because I started going through a phase where I wanted to get away and quit my exhaust fetish. It really does get to me sometimes... like why to I have to be this way, and that I need to get over this if I am going to be a functional member of society. Nevertheless, on the other hand I feel like trying to quit exhaust, for me, is like trying to convert a gay person to being straight... just isn't really possible. And if it is done, usually the converted person suffers in some other way.
So I guess I'm stuck with this, and I guess I need to learn to love it, to accept it as part of who I am, and just be happy about it. At least it's fetish that doesn't hurt anyone. (Though I guess it hurts myself, because the exhaust is known to be toxic, and diesel exhaust, my favorite, is a carcinogen). That's the other reason I wish I didn't have this... because I am quite healthy on the whole and don't want to have this unhealthy "addiction."
But yeah, I've tried many times to stop thinking about exhaust, start thinking more about people only.... but still, every time I walk down the street and see a big truck with chrome diesel stacks blowing smoke, I get an instant hardon, so there you go.
I think that when I try to get rid of this... I end up getting desperate and doing crazy things, or getting really down on myself.... so maybe it's better to accept it, have the exhaust more often so that it becomes less of an obsession (Just the way lust wheres off as a relationship goes longer and longer with another person)... it is amazing though how strong my sexual feelings for exhaust are, though. Because it's been years (though very infrequent exhaust sessions), and I still am crazy about fucking my car.
Interestingly, I'm not quite a mechophile... I saw that documentary on TLC about those guys who marry their cars... and I'm not that at all. I still am into people, and I'd love to find someone who shares this fetish. I can understand humanizing the car, but I don't go to the point of talking to it and whatnot.... I definitely feel like making love to it through the exhaust... but I don't spend time rubbing the fenders or doing all that weird shit. It's really about the engine, the exhaust pipe, and the exhaust itself. I love the car shape and everything-- I mean it's definitely more erotic to fuck a car then to just have an engine and an exhaust removed from the car, but still, I couldn't relate to those mechaphiles so much.
I dont know, maybe I'm in denial, because their lives looked so pathetic to me? How do other people feel about this?

Anyway, I want to hear how other people have dealt with these issues. In fact, I'd be up to discuss with people, via messages or what not, to go in more detail, because I think I'd find it helpful to hear more about what others are going through. For now, I think life is hard enough in so many other aspects, so I'm not going to deprive myself of my car exhaust fetish.
07-03-2011, 01:56 AM
Personally I've never really had a problem with being into exhaust. Yeah, I used to think it was a bit odd, and before the internet I was frustrated that there was no way for me to meet other guys like me, but I never really worried about it. Like you say, trying to change it would probably be about as successful as trying to change the fact that I'm gay.

I've seen that documentary about the mechaphiles. (I'm assuming that there's only one out there...) Their situation is somewhat different since they don't seem to have the interest/ability to form romantic relationships with other people. That to me seems kind of depressing and isolating. And the older guy seemed to lack some social skills, such as that it's really rude to go fuck another mechaphile's car without asking first.

Thinking about you lying underneath your prius, dick up the tailpipe, is a really really hot thought! There are a lot of priuses here and I have to admit, I'll never look at the back end of them quite the same ever again!

I'd love to chat with you more about this. My yahoo is rev_it_up_man. I don't use it that often, so either respond to this or PM me here so that I'll know to look for you.
11-17-2012, 07:45 PM
That's how it is for me, I think in isolation you think that there is something wrong with you as 'normal' people don't think anything about exhaust waste blowing out of a car/motorbile pipe onto them. i always think that when watching people cross behind car's in traffic. I can sit in traffic watching other car exhausts pumping waste into the air (especially on cold/damp mornings) and get aroused. Just because they don't I think we can feel if there's something wrong.

It's something we choose to do, and what's wrong with getting a little extra pleasure. I enjoy watching things in real life, then doing them with my boyfriend. Feeling how somebody else interacted with the car exhaust pipe, and how their experience made me play with myself.

A while bach I was round a friends house, Jason (boyfriend) had come round, and reverse parked the car on their drive. When he was ready to leave they asked their 17 year old daughter Mili to open and close the gate to their drive. I happened to look out of the window and he was out there with here chatting. (they do get on well). as he went to get in the car, she opened the gate, THEN SHE WALKED BACK DOWN THE DRIVE AND STOOD BEHIND HIS CAR'S EXHAUST PIPE. He started the engine, and the exhaust pipe pumped it's waste on here bare feet (she wasn't wearing any shoes). Their drive is on a bit of a sloap, so of course he had to get a few revs to get the car moving (he was aware where she was) and of course carried on polluting her feet.

I've tried this with him, makes me play with myself.
01-10-2013, 11:07 AM
(11-17-2012 07:45 PM)lordoftime73 Wrote:  That's how it is for me, I think in isolation you think that there is something wrong with you as 'normal' people don't think anything about exhaust waste blowing out of a car/motorbile pipe onto them. i always think that when watching people cross behind car's in traffic. I can sit in traffic watching other car exhausts pumping waste into the air (especially on cold/damp mornings) and get aroused. Just because they don't I think we can feel if there's something wrong.

It's something we choose to do, and what's wrong with getting a little extra pleasure. I enjoy watching things in real life, then doing them with my boyfriend. Feeling how somebody else interacted with the car exhaust pipe, and how their experience made me play with myself.

A while bach I was round a friends house, Jason (boyfriend) had come round, and reverse parked the car on their drive. When he was ready to leave they asked their 17 year old daughter Mili to open and close the gate to their drive. I happened to look out of the window and he was out there with here chatting. (they do get on well). as he went to get in the car, she opened the gate, THEN SHE WALKED BACK DOWN THE DRIVE AND STOOD BEHIND HIS CAR'S EXHAUST PIPE. He started the engine, and the exhaust pipe pumped it's waste on here bare feet (she wasn't wearing any shoes). Their drive is on a bit of a sloap, so of course he had to get a few revs to get the car moving (he was aware where she was) and of course carried on polluting her feet.

I've tried this with him, makes me play with myself.

Yeah!!! thsi is very good!!!! i want to feel the exhaust smoke on my face!!!